My dream car is a Lamborghini Huracan. There are a few reasons why it is and I’ll tell you why. The reason’s it is my favorite car is because of it’s engineering, it’s interior, how it looks outside, it’s speed, and how light or heavy it is.

Engineering- it’s engineering is just tremendous. The engine is a V-10 engine and it is used in mainly Porsche’s, Lamborghini’s, and more. V-10 engine’s are a lot less common than the V-8 and V-12 engines. The V-10 engine is a 10 cylinder piston engine.

Interior- The Lamborghini Huracan interior has leather, Carbon skin, and Carbon  fiber. There seats are made from microfiber suede. The interior is made with all of that and it makes it look like an actual masterpiece.

What is it like Outside the car- The Car outside has a lot of types of colors on them and also has Carbon Fiber on the outside as well. They have all colors on a Lamborghini Huracan and its very rare to find it with Carbon Fiber on it. Carbon Fiber on a Lamborghini Huracan is the most rarest thing you would be able to find.

Its speed- The Lamborghini Huracan Has speeds up to 310-325km an hour. It is a fast supercar and is one of the lowest types of cars that I’ve ever seen. In mph it is 192-201mph.

How heavy is it- The Lamborghini Huracan has a weight up to 3,424IB. It is a light car for a Lamborghini. The average weight of a Lamborghini is 3,472IB.

That is why the Lamborghini Huracan is my favorite and why.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Hurac%C3%A1n